Cancer Unit Draw
A total of €48,000 was raised in the recent Cancer Fund Raising draw co-ordinated by Pat Eamonn Boyle and Terence Craig from Glenties. They are pictured here presenting Nurse Lorraine Diver and Nurse Noreen Kelly staff members of the Cancer Unit, Letterkenny with the cheque. Also in the photo are the other ticket sellers who did such sterling work to make the draw such a success.
The Group would like to thank all those who bought tickets around the County and in particular in the neighbouring parishes.
Winners were as follows:
- 1st €1,000 Alison O’Donnell, c/o McGeehans, Boyoughter Doochary.
- 2nd €500 Eddie Doherty, Meenanary, Carrick.
- 3rd €500 Hugh Gavigan, Glenconwell, Ardara
- 4th €100 Rita Sweeney, The Gables, Gweedore Rd, Dungloe
- 5th €100 Tommy & Michael Blaine, Killybegs.
- 6th €100 Katie Clerkin, Drumbarron, Ardara
- 7th €100 Caroline McHugh, Loughros Pt. Ardara
- 8th €100 Paddy Byrne, Meenavean, Carrick
- 9th €100 John Lynch, Ard McGill, Glenties.
- 10th €100 Nora Keeney, Narin Road, Glenties
- 11th €100 Michael Joyce, Tyrone, Killybegs.
- 12th €100 Teresa O’Donnell, Milltown, Burtonport.
- 13th €100 Damien Diver, Drumaghey, Ardara.
You must log in to post a comment.