Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Malloy Pub of the 1940's
October 17, 2012
8:46 am
mumma6
Forum Posts: 1

Hello,

Does anyone know about Michael Malloy and his family? He owned the Malloy Pub in Glenties probably 1940 era. He was born in 8/22/1874. Parents are James and Sadie Malloy (Molloy)
Thanks!

February 19, 2013
12:21 pm
Ciara Nic Chormaic
Forum Posts: 1

Hi There

I am also currently researching the story of Donegal man Michael Malloy who was born around 1873/4 and moved to the Bronx in New York City. He frequented the speakeasy bars of the Bronx and was the victim of a gang called the Murder Trust who made over 30 attempts on his life all of which he survived and he became know as the Rasputin of the Bronx!! If you have heard this story or know somebody who may have heard it or if you are a distant relative of Iron Mike please get in contact with me. My email is ciaramagamedia@gmail.com

I would be interested in speaking to you in more detail about the Malloys. I wonder is there a connection between these two people. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ciara

Forum Timezone: Europe/Dublin

Most Users Ever Online: 36

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

leon: 4

Karen: 3

Alison Stevens: 2

Bridget Harris: 2

mveronica: 1

raymie: 1

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 21

Members: 886

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 6

Topics: 138

Newest Members: Philip O Connor, Margaret keane, JacquiRogers, JackieRogers, ParthenWellman, etxbqlis

Administrators: Joseph (1)

Comments are closed.

Who's Online

• 0 Members.
  • 6 Guests.