Home Forums Find Someone Searching information on Kathleen Frances McNelis and William Boyle born approx 1920

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Teresa Brain 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Teresa Brain

I am searching for information on my Grandmother Kathleen Frances McNelis who was thought to be born in this area. She would have been born around 1920 as she had a child in 1939 in Paddington, London. She was thought to have been married to a William Boyle and they lived in Finsbury in London. We are not sure what happened but my mother was put up for adoption in London in 1943. My Grandparents are down as married on my mother’s birth certificate but we are having trouble finding either marriage or birth certificates for either one. We have had People Finders UK look for these and they have drawn a blank. I would love anyone with either a MCNelis or Boyle in their family tree to have a look and see if they have anyone of these names/dates that may possibly match with my Grandparents. Many thanks Teresa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.