The new sports hall and fitness suite in the school will open to the public from next Monday, the 27th September.
It will be open from Monday – Friday, from 18:00 – 22:00.
The hall is available to rent and equipment is available for the following:
- Indoor Soccer
- tag rugby
- indoor athletics
The fitness suite upstairs (consisting of treadmills, bikes, rowing machines, steppers, cross trainers and numerous resistance machines) is also available to use, at a cost of €5. Students from the school may use the gym at a cost of €3 per session.
The following classes are currently taking registration:
- Badminton (Ladies and Men, Beginners and Advanced) – Monday 20:00 – 21:00
- Junior Girls Basketball – Tuesday 18:00 – 19:00
- Ladies Fun Basketball – Tuesday 20:00 – 21:00
- Mens Circuits – Wednesday 21:00 – 22:00
- Ladies Keep-Fit Class – Thursdays from 20:00 – 21:00
- Junior Boys Basketball – Friday 18:00 – 19:00
- Mens Basketball – Friday 21:00 – 22:00
All classes are €4 per session (€3 for students), to book your place in any of the above classes, to book an hour in the hall, or for further information, contact 074 95 51172 or 086-1020471.