Opening of St. Columba’s Sports Hall and Fitness Suite
The new sports hall and fitness suite in the school will open to the public from next Monday, the 27th September.
It will be open from Monday – Friday, from 18:00 – 22:00.
The hall is available to rent and equipment is available for the following:
- Indoor Soccer
- tag rugby
- indoor athletics
The fitness suite upstairs (consisting of treadmills, bikes, rowing machines, steppers, cross trainers and numerous resistance machines) is also available to use, at a cost of €5. Students from the school may use the gym at a cost of €3 per session.
The following classes are currently taking registration:
- Badminton (Ladies and Men, Beginners and Advanced) – Monday 20:00 – 21:00
- Junior Girls Basketball – Tuesday 18:00 – 19:00
- Ladies Fun Basketball – Tuesday 20:00 – 21:00
- Mens Circuits – Wednesday 21:00 – 22:00
- Ladies Keep-Fit Class – Thursdays from 20:00 – 21:00
- Junior Boys Basketball – Friday 18:00 – 19:00
- Mens Basketball – Friday 21:00 – 22:00
All classes are €4 per session (€3 for students), to book your place in any of the above classes, to book an hour in the hall, or for further information, contact 074 95 51172 or 086-1020471.
You must log in to post a comment.